- PSE helps the poorest of the poor.
- PSE looks after the children's needs in their totality - food, protection, education, healthcare and family support
- PSE is committed to care for the children until they are qualified to find a job.
- PSE is led primarily by volunteers; overheads and fundraising expenses are low (less than 10% since we started)
- PSE promotes the Khmerisation of local teams to ensure the work is sustainable.
Your donations are essential for the financing of our programmes: food, healthcare, protection/housing, education, vocational training and family support.
With careful cost control our overheads and fundraising costs are only 9% of income; so 91% of donations is spent on the charity’s social programmes for the benefit of the children and their families!
PSE (For a Child’s Smile) is a recognized charity and is the winner of a Human Rights Prize in France.
Your donation to PSE may be eligible for tax benefits in your country of residence. More information is provided on our "Donate" page.
If you wish to donate by cheque, please send it to the contact details of your local branch.
PLEASE NOTE: We keep your personal details on a strictly confidential basis and they are held for our internal use only. We never sell, exchange or rent them to third parties.
<<< Left graph : Figures of the exercise 2016 - 2017